Equity Grant Scheme
Equity Grant Scheme extends support to the equity base of Farmer Producer Companies (FPCs) by providing matching equity grants subject to maximum of Rs. 15.00 lakh per FPC in two tranche with in a period of 3 Year and to address nascent and emerging FPCs which have paid up capital not exceeding Rs. 30.00 lakh with a view to the undernoted primary objectives
a) Enhancing viability and sustainability of FPCs .
b) Enhancing credit worthiness of FPCs.
c) Enhancing the shareholding of members to increase their ownership and participation in their FPC.
Erstwhile Equity Grant and Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme of SFAC at present are not in operation and receiving of online applications in this regard has been discontinued
- Scheme Guideline
- Revised Operational Guidelines Of Equity Grant and Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Farmer Producer Companies
- Equity Grant Sanctioned Project
- Procedure for Equity Grant Scheme
- Notification for Consultant for Preparation of DPR
- Awareness programme
- Success Story
- KPCL Annual Report 2015-16
- List of Equity Grant Cases Sanctioned In Equity Grant Sanction Committee Meeting Held on 30.03.2021 at 3.30 PM
- List of Equity Grant Sanctioned Cases
- List of MoUs signed by SFAC with different organisations
- List of Equity Grant Sanctioned Cases to Farmer Producer Companies