Venture Capital Assistance Scheme
Venture Capital Assistance is financial support in the form of an interest free loan provided by SFAC to qualifying projects to meet shortfall in the capital requirement for implementation of the project.
Erstwhile Venture Capital Assistance Scheme of SFAC at present is not in operation and receiving of online application in this regard is discontinued.
- Scheme Guideline
- Venture Capital Assistance Scheme Statistics
- Application Procedure for Venture Capital Assistance
- Monitoring & Reporting System Of VCA for Bank
- Post sanction procedure of VCA
- Awareness programme
- Success Story
- Revised professional fee payable to empanelled consultants
- List of VCA cases sanctioned in the Investment Committee Meeting held on 10.01.2020
- Meeting with Banks on Monitoring and Recovery of Venture Capital Assistance
- Mapping of VCA unit and FPOs
- Results- study of cold storages
- VCA Sanctioned by SFAC in Executive Committee as Date 30/11/2017
- List of Empaneled Advocates/Firms of SFAC
- Please note SFAC has no panel of approved Consultants/Chartered Acountants under the Venture Capital Assistance Scheme.
- List of MoUs signed by SFAC with different organisations